Preview bug reports without clicking.
Agile bug tracking
that’s super fast.
Use charts as visual presentation of bug reports.
Built in filters quickly find specific bug reports.
Don’t worry about getting perfect, just keep getting better.
– Frank E. Peretti
Filter bug reports for better overview
- Use filters to search for subgroups of bug reports.
- No need to create your own filters; they’re built into ReQtest so you can concentrate on issue tracking.
- For example, on the left we are about to filter bug reports with priority ”immediately” and ”before next release”.
Groupings give you a bird’s-eye
- Drag and drop any column (for example, ‘status’) to get a grouped view of your bug reports.
- Easily get a single-page-view of hundreds of bug reports, so you don’t need to scroll through endless pages. Because that’s what bug tracking software is supposed to do!
- Large amounts of bug or issue data can be filtered and visualized in a bar or pie chart, with only one mouse click.
- Export the chart to Word, Powerpoint or similar documents within seconds to create awesome looking reports.